Children's K-5th Grade Faith Formation
Our Faith Formation program for grades PreK-5 is Faith and Life Series which provides a basic foundation of faith and love of Jesus Christ. This program is geared to capture your child’s interest, attention and creativity in a learning experience which keeps them active while exploring their faith, the Scriptures and moral principles.
K-5 Class Times
Catechetical Sunday, 17 September 2017 will be celebrated at the 11:00am mass all faith formation students/families/catechists/volunteers attend the mass followed by an ice cream social in the church hall.
All Faith Formation classes are starting on Sunday, 24 September 2017 Grades 1-5, are scheduled at 9:45- 10:45AM; PREK & Kindergarten during the 11:00AM Mass. All classes are held on the church premises.
If you have any questions, please contact the Faith Formation Office at 860-464-7251 or email@example.com.
First Reconciliation and First Holy Communion
The Sacrament of First Reconciliation will be on Saturday, 17 February 2018 at 11:00AM and First Holy Communion will be Saturday, 12 May 2018 at 10:00AM. The Sacraments of First Reconciliation and First Holy Communion are celebrated in Grade 2. However, first grade Faith Formation Class is a prerequisite to entering second grade Faith Formation Class and sacramental preparation.
Teachers and assistants are needed in all grades! We are also looking for volunteers to help in non-teaching roles such as creative help, receptions, and special events. Please let us know if you are interested in any of these areas. Please note that all volunteers working with children are required to undergo a background check and have training in accordance with the Norwich Diocese Office of Safe Environments.
- K - 5 Faith Formation Downloads
- Teachers/Aides Downloads/Links
Safe Environments Downloads/Links
- Norwich Diocese Office for Safe Environments Link
- Safe Environments in the Diocese of Norwich Handout
- Diocese of Norwich Sexual Abuse & Sexual Misconduct Reporting Procedures
- Guiding God's Children in Faith Environments
- Recognizing andn Setting Boundaries A Guide for Volunteers
- 8 Things Children Can Do To Help Create and Maintain Safe Environments at Church and School
- 9 Things Teenagers Can Do To Help Create and Maintain Safe Environments at Church and School
- 10 Things Concerned Catholics Can Do To Help Create and Maintain Safe Environments at Church and School
- 12 Things Parents Can Do To Help Create and Maintain Safe Environments at Church and School
- 16 Things Employees & Volunteers Can Do To Help Create and Maintain Safe Environments at Church and School